Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Finance have moved in next door - in of itself - not an issue.

They needed somewhere to put a fax, I selflessly offer up a space in front of my desk - bad move.

One finance brick, lets call him Mr Burns, has just spent the better part of half an hour bent over the damned thing right in front of me. Huffing and puffing, randomly pressing buttons, looking over his shoulder (try looking straight ahead for the expression on my face if you want 'feedback' pal). He even held the piece of paper up to the light FFS!

Seriously - it was like watching a dope head kerplunk tournament.

It is one thing to be hopeless; I thrive on it and hence tend to attract a support crew quite beyond my real needs - but to be bad at being hopeless is inexcusable.