Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Frustrating day turns good

Having been knee-capped at every turn - I finally got a major piece of work out today. It had been hanging over me like a rain cloud for the last 2 weeks.

Now it has gone.

Blue skies in London, in every sense. Nice.

Not much news. Still procrastinating over booking flights home - but have some clear air to allow me to get to that now. Details to follow - but pencil in late Feb early March for latte's (prior to 11am), OJ's (post 11am). [Insert your own Tui billboard here - Ed]