Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Too much!

Apart from being frigged around on the job front (Mark said it would take 6 weeks - I fear he may be right), there is more good news. A spiritual home coming of sorts no less.

I'M GOING TO St JAMES' PARK FOR NEWCASTLE V CHELSEA THIS WEEKEND!!!

'Pardon me?' [Ed]

I'M GOING TO St JAMES' PARK FOR NEWCASTLE V CHELSEA THIS WEEKEND!!!

'Sorry, missed it... What was that?' [Ed]

Bollocks you missed it - you heard me,

I'M GOING TO St JAMES' PARK FOR NEWCASTLE V CHELSEA THIS WEEKEND!!!

The new digy camera will be put through its paces as I make it click more than a Ronald McDonald commercial. There is one slight problem, I will be in the away end with the Chelsea lot - anyone who knows me and my ability to be discreet and circumspect in such situations should be flinching about now... Best leave the Newcastle kit in the wardrobe for this one.

But who cares! I'M GOING TO St JAMES' PARK FOR NEWCASTLE V CHELSEA THIS WEEKEND!!!