Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not much doing today

So I have had a play and sorted out some pictures. Mark is busy on eBay bidding on a digy camera for me as I type - so I am becoming a fully kitted out tourist, albeit slowly.

You'll have to forgive the random order of the pictures - they are a little back to front, can't be bothered reposting everything - but will know better for next time.

Having a quiet day - but I will email thehotgroup for progress later and hopefully have some news on that front tomorrow. Softball again tonight and moving into the flat tomorrow - otherwise a slow news day all around.