Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Kiwi goes Walkabout

That doesn't mean I exchanged The Albert for some rinky-dink antipodean pick up joint; far from it. This was just me, my A to Z and a dodgy camera. A few of the places I went are below, trust me - London was at it's best yesterday. I think I covered about 16 different pages of the A to Z, just wondering around looking up - my Kathmandu backpack like a big virtual tattoo on my forehead that read; "he's fresh off the boat, that boat came from New Zealand and he's lost". It was great.

In terms of yesterdays post on where I am it - bad news I'm afraid. I sat down with good intention, fully intending to do some veracious introspection. So I said, 'Frit - how you doing (really)?'. I went to answer, and - I'm still talking... So that post will appear at some stage on the weekend.