Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm no environmenalist, but this is ridiculous

Todays pet hate. £18.14 worth of shopping:
2 rolls toilet paper

1 bottle wine (Lehman Grenache - jubbly)

1 chicken and leek sauce (microwave naturally)

1 steam vegetable (microwave ;-) )

2 bottles water

1 magazine (techy ;-| )

6 tealight candles (laptop likes the softness of the glow, bless her)
And for that, the young lady at Budgens decided that this haul required four plastic bags! And that was after I declined the double bagging of the wine - which was already swimming in a bag of its own.

A tad profligate me thinks.