Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I hate admin!

Funnily enough - when it comes to work I am very good at it. But give me a personal matter to tidy up and I can procrastinate like a fox going to a hunt.

My health insurance provider had bollocks up my final two invoices. It wasn't until today (some 2 months later) that I realised that I was about to be £450 down and my credit rating dragged through the mud.

So over an hour and 4 phones calls later - I think it is sorted. I hope it is sorted!

I can't understand the disconnect between sorting these sorts of issues out for a living and taking care of my own business.

Ho hum - job done. Not to mention tickets finally booked!

All is well at this end. The Jones Girl booked for 'the dusty pub dinner' on Thursday (again 2 months of rescheduling, hopeless!) and a rather large work do on Saturday. If I wake up on Sunday morning with reputation in tact - it will have been a very successful week!