Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

General blah

A few things going on at the moment - most of which I can't, unfortunately, blog about.

Goings on at work, some with people, some with 'issues' and others more general - but given some of the horror stories of blogs being peoples undoing, I'm not going there.

I always remember Dad telling me, when putting a meal for the two of us on expenses when travelling, that the action may get signed off without issue now. But when they want to 'restructure' (or flick you) - don't let there be any latent ammunition lying about the place.

Sage advice me thinks.

Will be doing a general ring around tomorrow night hopefully, depending on whether the Jones Girl and I finally get our s*&t together for our regular dusty pub dinner....

My main goal now is to get the whole fam to Taupo for Easter. When I lay on the guilt, I lay it on thick!