Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Battling

Things have gone a bit manic again - sigh...

But will post some pics of the Christmas do tomoza. And yes - I managed to come out with a snog or three, but reputation in tact.

However if I was to say that the Frit Octopus routine was back in full force - there are a few of you out there that will know what I am talking about. Great stuff.

Will be doing a ring around home tomorrow night to check in with the fam. No major news - just wanting to remind myself that I will be seeing everybody in April!