Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

So that was winter then - yawn.

Back to double digits all day here in Londontown.

If there are two things that the Poms are obsessed with, and almost entirely inherently negative about, it is the Transport and the weather.

I think both are great - I truly didn't not believe I would live for two years without a car. But it is just the way it is over here - and it is fine!

The weather is great as well. Almost always still - which this Wellington boy rejoices in. Sure it gets cold - but cold and still is a doddle ---- if you HTFU!