Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sus - you would be proud

Walking out of an average meeting, saw shirt in shop window, liked the look of shirt, called the procession to a halt. Entered said shop.

"Do you have that shirt in a 42 inch neck?" said I.

"Yes sir, would you like to try this on, the changing rooms are this way. We also have this in other colours here look..." Replied he.

"Mate, please recognise when you are onto a quick win, bag it and let me out of here". And the job was done.

But bloody hell - wasn't he onto a good thing!! I didn't realise until leaving the shop that I had just shed near on $500 NZD for a shirt in less than 3 minutes!!

I think I like it...