Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Top 5 things experienced at Singapore Airport

1. What has to be the classiest smoking section of any establishment - anywhere in the world.


2.The very obliging bar lady who offered to take one of my beers away to keep it cold, and ended up obligingly taking away one empty before she had finished making said offer.


3. Speedo's being worn as a badge of honour - I didn't hear the guy speak, but sometimes you can just pick the French.


4. The French guys wife! ["Seen" not "experienced" as indicated by post title - Ed]


5. A couple of beers and a fag and bugger me if Shakey Stevens (AKA Ozzy) hasn't turned into Steady Eddie, well, you know what I mean!