Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bleak

I read an article yesterday advising that London can expect 39.2 degrees on August 12th! Damn that's hot - but it also means we have 29 degrees to go then... shite it's cold, and grey and a little dull. I am starting to believe the dire warning about London winters. But, unlike Wellington, we can't boast houses been washed away as I have just seen on the news here - how's Karori MJD!?!?

I have just confirmed a second interview for Tuesday (I have learnt not to include company names - a few people found a previous, not entirely complimentary, post whilst 'googling' their brand name!). It is scheduled for three hours and includes business case scenario's etc. I havn't been nervous before any interviews over here - but this one has me a little spooked!

I have 4 days to get the crank handle out, stick it in my ear and turn over the brain for the first time in a month, some from Hudson might claim that it was switched off significantly more than a month ago.

Other than that - not a lot doing really - the weather certainly doesn't inspire trotter based exploration, but the weather shows no sign of changing, so I may just have to harden up and get out there.