Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Holy orangutans Batman - it's brass monkeys!

Monday's predominant weather is forecast to be sunny.

9°C
5°C

Tuesday's predominant weather is forecast to be Sunny intervals.

11°C
2°C

Wednesday's predominant weather is forecast to be sunny.

8°C
3°C

Thursday's predominant weather is forecast to be sunny.

9°C
1°C

Friday's predominant weather is forecast to be sunny.

8°C
-2°C
I will take more than minus two to have me reaching for the wooly mits! I fear being as hard as nails over here will result in me being as stiff as one.