Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Resolutions schmesolution!

But I do have one goal for this year!

I will have dinner with Stephen Fry and talk him into writing the foreward (and giving a little guidance) for my book!

He doesn't live far from me and I am thinking that if I can make 'the approach' random enough - then he just may do it. Along the lines of, 'Stephen - I think I am on the verge of a mental breakdown, and would hate to be as undignified as to have a breakdown poorly. Would you be free to offer me some advice in this regard?' - perhaps...

On reflection - that needs work - any suggestions welcomed!