Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Heading home!

As is always the case, just as you are getting good at 'being on holiday' - it ends. Planted at Auckers airport about to jump on board and make my way back to the UK via Singers now.

Current attire? Sand shoes, shorts, t-shirt - so should do the trick for London - the BBC tells me it will be a lazy minus 3 as I make my way from Heathrow to work.

A slightly insane decision to go directly from the flight to the office - but this contractor used his leave coming back to NZ. (A gentle message to those working at THG on Wednesday - you do not want to be the person that asks a stupid question on Wednesday afternoon!) A short three day week and then New Years.

I have decided to party firmly on New Years Eve. To look forward and not back. I start as a permanent employee in the New Year - so that is one milestone already ticked off I guess! The next is to get my own pad I think - I am hoping to have a few people 'to host' in 2006!

Had a fantastic time back home - photo's to follow, but for now it's, 'excuse me - mines a red thank you' (goes well with the Imovane!).