Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Attention Span Of A Gnat

This mornings irritation, other than the pillock platform 'supervisor' at Victoria (i swear to god I hate him), was to be placed behind the shoulder of a person with the shortest attention span I have ever experienced.

Here am trying to reaad over his shoulder and as soon as something started to sound vaguely interesting - he would turn the page...

'Comments from Newcastle Chairman Freddy Shepherd as reported by the Sunday Mirror:

"Our aim is to have the new management structure in place before...'
queue turn the page. Bastard.

'Prime Minister Tony Blair has dismissed claims that he and Gordon Brown have fallen out - likening the stories to newspapers' "April Fool" spoofs.

Asked if there was a rift with the chancellor, he said:'
turn page... Stop it!

First day of fairly major project going live and I am having a 'the world is against me' day.