Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Meet the fockers!

Ma made her way to West Ken yesterday to meet the work crew and have lunch. It was quite funny and was cool to have her meet the principles of work tales and to see the offices etc. It put a bit of context around how I wile away my days.

No moments that were too embarrassing. Mum being told that me and the boss were like an old married couple was about as bad as it got.

Quiet night last night and Ma has headed off to Southampton today. We are planning to go to France or Brighton the weekend after that for a couple of nights - and then it is cruise time! 6 weeks with Ma isn't going to last long!

Home in Feb is looking more and more likely.