Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Home cooking - hazzah!

Prawn stir fry on the table as I walked through the door - I could get used to this!

Ma is good - filling her days with walks, shopping and a number of cold baths! She is off to Norfolk tomorrow for a relies reunion and will be back on Friday.

No news from me - just looking forward to 'the deal' going through so everyone at work can collect their collective heads!

Nice to see Winston waging war against the media back home - haven't seen too many people win that one. He really is a figure that history will simply overlook. Thank God for that.

Late - must go.

MJD - will be in touch tomoza.