Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Some Agenda's are best left hidden

Lisa Owen has got to be the most lightweight femme-bot I have ever scene - ever. And how TVNZ can allow this sort of tripe go to air I can not fathom.

Check out this transcript (a strong stomach is required);Agenda - Sunday - there is a streaming feed as well.

And just when you thought this was the worst thing you had ever seen - they pull in the big guns;
MERE MULU – Senior Journalist, Sunday News

Just regards the leadership one Dr Brash, I mean commentators are saying you don’t have the killer instinct and you don’t have the X factor, you know that you’ve got and I quote 'a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory'. Is it not time for you to tall on your sword now for the sake of your party?
Senior Journalist for the Sunday News?!?!? For the love of all things holy - the Sunday News FFS!

And if you don't believe the quote above (and I can understand why you would not) - watch the video. That is what she said. And how she said it.