Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shake when you're sleeping

I took the dressing off my thumb today - no drama - things were feeling good. And then I saw it - horror! The scare was healing well - but the bastard thing is not straight. At all! The thing resembles a recent richter scale reading from North Korea.

I promptly complained to Mark and K at the injustice. Order, symmetry and uniformity are not just words to me - they are a philosophy, an ideal, a step towards Earthly utopia. How could I have to look down at this unholy anarchy created to gain access to my innards? The bastard (lauded up until now) would have to pay.

Then Mark and K were direct enough to remind me of my Jaco created monicker - Shaky Stephens.

Shit! Could they be right? Could I really oscillate whilst under a general anaesthetic? Either way - I maintain that a responsible surgeon should have been wise to this and made the incision with some kind of suitably shaped biscuit cutter.