Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Apparently there are 2 of me

And I am 50% 'Slimy Git'! K recieved this email from one of our mob down in Kingston today:
Frit H has a double living in Kingston. It is absolutely uncanny!!!

I was walking into work this morning and I saw him; not realising, I went up to him and said "hi Frit" to which this Frit impersonator (and charlatan) said words to the effect that I could call him what I wanted baby!!! Slimy Git.

Tres embarrassing. I am never going to be friendly again!!!
The bloody cheek of it, the real me would never have used a vulgarisation like 'baby'.

Hit on a stranger? Yes. But 'baby'? No.