Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

God damn it!

I missed one dry cleaning cycle over Christmas - no bother, I can happily go 15 days. But that 15 days was due to dawn on Tuesday - with just 2 shirts in store before having to revive one of the 'B' shirts. Something had to be done.

So rather than the scheduled Saturday drop for Tuesday pm pick up - I left work early today to get them in tonight. Made it just in time - job done. Until Siranda (for that is her name) looked up sweetly and said, 'ready for Tuesday night Chris'. I could barely hide my despair.

Damn it to hell - do you ever get the feeling that the entire world wants you to get hit by a bus? She best not hang them left to bloody right!