Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

OK OK - I give

I studiously avoid doing things that could lead to me being labelled as 'a typical geek'. But after curiosity got the better of me recently, I have fully fallen for a new hook. You Tube.

Before the uninitiated start thinking that this is a poxy 'My Space' type of online resort for the lonely, who leave inspiring profiles like this
About Me...
I am usually really goofy and talkative a n d sometimes people consider me to be weird or dorky heheh ((and sometimes my sister is one of the only one that understands some of my humor, but oh well)). .h m m m ....Sometimes I have to watch my mouth (because I like to speak my mind) or else it gets me in trouble (especially at work with stupid customers). B U T, I like to always be busy and I can't ever just sit on my butt.
You Tube is nothing like that, it is simply a gold mine.

MJD - go there and try searching for 'The Clash' (or just click here ya lazy bugger!)

It really is unbelievable. And just to show that I am not biased, Celine Dion fans click here ;-)

Anyone think that Jack Dee is funny? Here...

You get the idea!