Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thanks for the messages!

But MJD and Sus - still waiting for the cards :-( But can't complain after years of being utterly crap!

I had a nice enough day, but it was pretty much work as usual. But in the evening went out for a couple of drinks and pub kai with K. Being a Monday - it was all suitably restrained - but we did discover a new local, 'The Washington', so we achieved something!

Talked to Ma and MJD and it sounds like all is well back home.

Ma - thanks for the photos - I had the girls in the office coo'ing over the kids (but no offers of 'inky' services!). Will keep working on that one. I might even talk to potential inky's on a different companies payroll. Good things take time...