Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Here now! And somethings got to change...

Here safe and sound - met at the airport by Kathryn and Mark, so yet to experience a tube, thank god! All good so far and obviously so much more to come, but already something has to change.

More specifically - the change situation has to change. I've just been for a walk through Camden and made a few purchases - a McChicken, (I don't remember mentioning Curry Sauce - bloody POM's would put Curry on popcorn) amongst other things, and already I have a pocket full of shrapnel! That wound me up back home - but there it was actually currency.

A one p coin, or 2.6 cent coin NZ - for kentucky ducks sake - what's the point.

But that is the only irritation thus far. Out tonight - a bit knackered - but one mustn't be soft first night in London town.