Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Back in Hudson colours!!

Panic not - I'm not going to be working for them! I got roped into a game of softball for Hudson last night at Regents Park. Regents Park was huge, with pasty POM's kicking footballs - everywhere!

It was good fun and I managed to fly the flag OK - hitting is all about anger after all. Had a few pints with the team afterwards - nice to meet a few more locals. One girl is looking for a flat at the moment as well - so will see what happens there.

The first place I interviewed at called back today and I am going back in to see them tomorrow. This is the job that was always the first preference - so here's hoping that pans out.

Still waiting to hear from Brother Chilcott to confirm Ireland, and given our history at organising things, I think I might be arriving with a Christmas card in tow. Time to get shite together Hornsby and get up there!!