Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Frit, of fixed abode!

After 2 weeks of lovely hospitality at Mark and Kathryn's, and successfully using my years of experience of being the youngest (sleeping quite happily on the floor), I have found lodgings of my own.

I'll be moving into a flat at Hamstead Heath on Wednesday with Scarlett. She is the sister of one of the first people I met over here, Matt - a friend of K & M's. Lovely 2 bedroom place with great outdoors for summer barbies!! My fears of a grey indoor existence appear to be unfounded!

Very pleased to have that sorted, and Scarlett (aka 'Buzz' - when I find out why I'll tell you - if appropriate....) is lovely. So very happy.

And Mum - it is of suitable pedigree for you to stay at come the summer!