Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yeah baby!!!!

Hi Chris

Just to let you know that following our meeting yesterday, we'd like you to join the hot group as a Project Manager heading up the database systems group (Talisman, etc.) as well as working on other projects as required.
Not much to add really - other than oohhh yeah and about time!!!

This is the job I wanted when I first got here, but there were things that needed sorting at their end. Well, they are sorted, and now, so am I! The job sounds great and they will cross my palm with a good number of their English pounds as a base (contract says hush in that front!!).

So if you have any affiliation with The National Bank of NZ - you can relax! If you were a little worried about Frit getting desperate - that is now reduced to the realm of the ladies only!

Very pleased to have some good news for you Mum, welcome home for Friday. I must dash - I'm off to drink bubbles with Miss Jones down at Waterloo...
I'm as happy as a Frenchman who's just invented a pair of self-removing trousers.