Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Coming home...

Chill your jets all you naysaying types that thought I would never last over here - I shall be 'visiting' New Zealand in December me thinks.

Mum is still doing really well, but has decided (wisely!) that it would be a little to soon to head to the other side of the planet to holiday and visit the youngest. So, although it is a bit sad not getting the opportunity to host my dear Ma, I know its the right decision.

The upshot is that I am fairly sure that I will now come home for Christmas (and the trifling matter of a, ahem, 30th). Should be back for 2 or 3 weeks and can't wait to see everyone. After a couple of weeks at work I already get the feeling that Christmas will be here before I know it.

Nowhere near enough done here so far, so I'll be back. That is the story of 90 percent of the Kiwi's I have meet over here - came for a year, forgot to set the alarm.