Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Moving

I spent the day at work today moving into our new offices. It is a little corporate compound in the middle of suburbia. It feels a bit weird when you are walking to the place - but the offices are very plush!

I'll take a few pics with my new toy (phone with video conferencing, mp3 player, video recorder, 2 meg camera with flash - OK, I'll shut up) tomorrow. Whilst that reference to the new toy provided the platform for an easy segue into a 'pick up the phone ya bastards' diatribe - I'll resist the temptation on this occassion.

Phil - I hope you had a good last day in Hudson land!

PS - Call me!