Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mother haka!!

Having been dragged out of bed for the code yesterday - we were a touch late and missed the haka. Various people mentioned it to me, Mr Whitney was still buzzing. Now I am all for a good haka, but I did think at the time that the frenzied raving was due to Mr Whitney getting full value for his 9am Steinlagers - but now that I have seen it - fair play mate!

Brilliant, and a great effort to keep it under wraps until the Test. What is it about the 'Brook? If I am not mistaken, it was there that Tane Randell first belted out the full introduction to Kamate?

The avi of the new haka is here - not sure for how long.