Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, January 06, 2006

It started so well

As people return to the office the welcome back email exchanges start to fly. I have had a number of these exchanges, most wretchedly bland - but some do get borderline flirty.

I had one exchange trending nicely in that direction (no interest - but it breaks up the day!), and then I got this reply:
"I may be around west ken on the 17th or 18th but not next week.

looking forward to admiring the full sun tanned colour spectrum on your head, if it hasnt faded by the time I see you."
'Sun tanned head' - rather than the more traditional (and slightly less insulting) 'sun tanned face'!

Well, that's her off the list then.