Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Not right

I sick. More accurately - I am Man Sick, which is like regular sick, just a much more serious strain.

No sleep, nice headache and an office which is stuffy as hell. I am having one of those 'the world is against me' days. But I will not lie down and sulk! I fully intend to stand up and wallow! I shall immerse myself fully in my self pity - it is my right after all in account of the fact that no one feels worse than me.
Self-pity in its early stages is as snug as a feather mattress. Only when it hardens does it become uncomfortable.

Maya Angelou
I'll give it a couple of days.