Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tales from the cave

Apologies for the quiet of late, perhaps you've enjoyed it? I don't know - but anyway - I am still here. In terms of 'here' - more specifically I mean back in my UK womb - Mark and K's place, the place I first stayed when I arrived in London.

They are away in Barcelona and I am Jack the cat sitting. It is bliss to be honest - and has reinforced the fact that I need my own place.

Mum worries that if I get my own pad, I will lock myself away. I don't think that is the case! If I had my own space, I am sure I would go out more - knowing I had my own digs to go back to. It is true that when the opportunity to have a night to myself presents itself - I grab it!

Anywho - all is well, busy at work, wet and cold - but all good. My first London winter has been a breeze, mainly due to the absence of a Wellington style zepher!

Back with inane comment on various things this weekend!

Sal - some priceless philosophical nonsense is on the way!