Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The human body, bastard!

This morning I woke after not being able to sleep (don't do the maths on that statement) on account of throat and head. Not nose - head. If you are easily grossed out, I suggest you stop here.

Still with me? Right.

I proceeded to blow my nose, apart from eye balls trying to escape their sockets, there was nothing. Not a jot. Then it happened - an involuntary nasal evacuation. Somewhat disconcertingly, the output was about the colour, consistency and size of a typical egg yolk. Nice.

I did wonder, given that this could not possibly have been housed actually 'in my nose' overnight - what part of my brain had been displaced by this ungodly coalescence overnight? Nobody I have asked seems able to know (or even be able to answer the question for that matter).

Best not to worry about these things sometimes.