Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bloody Hell!

I've just realised that it is a year to the day since I tip toed my way through customs at Heathrow. It has fairly flown by. I'll do a decent sort of a review over the weekend, but in short:

High: Going to St James' Park. By far and away the highlight.

Low: Being here during the time Ma was in hospital. That was horrible and very nearly led to a very short OE in Londontown (but makes me feel even happier now to be planning for her visit!).

All in all it has been great - very happy with the job which is a big part of it. But that has also created one of the disappointments - the lack of travel. Happy to say that this will be addressed in August and beyond!

I mentioned OE above - but it hasn't been really. I have just moved here - which was the intention.

MJD - I have H'edTFU and don't miss you lot at all now!