Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bush-whackers

To be honest - I tend to find slamming Pres Bush, and labeling him as a child eating killer, rather dull - and the outraged righteous types that wear this view on their collective organic sleeves are, typically, equally tiresome.

I do not doubt for one second that there are extremely dodgy goings on at Le Blonde Chalet - but the people that hiss derision having formed their 'strong' positions on the back of a few selective newspaper articles (and primarily from what is 'trendy' at the local caffine emporium) bore me no end.

Having said that, check out ths video of a recent Q&A session with Dubbya (the leader of the free world): Dubbya Q&A Session

Oh dear...