Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Don't believe the hype?

Bird Flu appears to have hit the UK. Now I am not one prone to panic about such things - but listening to the reports on tele about Government preparadness, I did have to cast my mind back to a report that me and the Boss were asked to prepare for our new owners The Trinity Mirror Group.

'Bird Flu Preparedness Evaluation Document' requested. We threw something together without stressing over much - it seems a touch more relevant now. Not so much in a commercial sense - but you do have to wonder...

We seem forever on the brink of a disaster - but there is something about this one that I don't like.