Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Long week

It has been a long week - for a number of reasons, which makes me even happier than ever that I get to have a mini caveman tonight! Buzz is out, so I am in!

Going to buy a couple of indecently thick chunks of cow, let them kiss a gridle for a full minute or two each side and dispatch of it with an expensive bucket of red vino. Spuds on the side? Not this evening. Some veg perhaps? Thanks - but no. Salad? Nup. Tonight, meat.

Watch Jacobs Ladder on DVD (great movie that I haven't seen for years) and have coverage of The Masters online next to me for the annual Cambo implosion.

Simple pleasures for me.