Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One to the fam damn ly!

I'm homesick. It doesn't happen often, but tonight I am. Things are a bit stressy at work and the prospect of Mum getting here and doing some European travel looms large - I can not wait.

So I have been watching some vid's of the kids from my trip back home and have started to pine a little. Ty's hands by the side face plant into the couch is a clear winner!

Nickster - I HAVE to learn you how to email vid's of the girls, and as such, have bought you a cheap lap top for Ma to take home to facilitate this! I hope the girls are good!

Mum, still waiting on your dates for arrival! Need to get to cow grazing at the optimum rate in the back yard for the barbies.

MJD - let me know a good time to call mate, need to catch up!

Sus-wong, likewise. I know email ain't the best - so me gives you a call soon.