Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My excuse for not keeing in touch - gone...

Now I am not much of a 'toy boy' - but my new phone is pure sex. I can now get email, messenger, blog - whatever from wherever, whenever I like.

Blessing or burden? Probably 50/50. But either way - I'll be here.

Dinner with Auntie Val and Uncle Laurie tonight in the Village of Belsize was nice - and it was very nice to feel some of Dad's blood flowing close, I'm sure Val felt the same.

Last day at work tomorrow and then packing - the love boat beckons, wah hay!


  Posted by Picasa