Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Onboard - and Good Lord!

Words can not really do this justice - this floating noddy town of almost hedonistic decadence is really something else. It is so far beyond expectation it is ridiculous.

No time to go into it now - far to much to do, see, eat and explore. And yes, mother has already started to point out all of 'the pretty young things'...

Had a great time in Venice - stunning city and magic weather, bliss.

I have taken stupid amounts of photo's - so if I can find a PC with a USB port, I'll get some up. Quite rightly - Ma has imposed a words per day limit Blog wise, so it will be highlights only until I get back, and at this rate - there will be plenty of them.

For the very grounded, ice cool, generally unflappable kind of guy that I am, I must confss to being completly blown away by the sheer scale of this.

Giddy up!!!!