Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cruising

Apparently I should be like an owl that refuses to repeat itself and not be giving two hoots. About anything...

Not quite there yet - one email still to send, but after that I am fully intending to chill for two whole weeks!! The plan is to check emails no more than twice a day - to be honest I am hoping that becomes once.

Mum and I head off tomorrow for Venice so things could be a bit quiet around here for a bit (unless I can figure out how to post from the phone that is!).

But if I don't manage that - I hope you are all having a spiffy jolly time at work!

Off to Italy - ciao bella's!!