Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well and truly chilled, in 30 plus degrees

Another day, another Greek Island - I am really starting to relax and enjoy this! I am even talking to the odd person unprompted. Mad.

Last night I left the talking and wore the poker face, well Blackjack face more accurately. I had to join the table with $100 US minimum, so it wasn't shits and giggles territory! A couple of hours later I made my leave with $175US - that was shits and giggles territory!

Ma and I relaxing today and gearing up for a few tours in the ports that are coming up in the next few days. Athens will be a highlight I am sure.

I had to have a shave the other day - blading the whole head, prior to that it was damp day tennis ball up top - and no one likes that. So with no clippers to speak of, it was off with the lot. As smooth as a babies bottom it is, which is more than I can say for my bottom...