Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dark

It has been a funny old day - frantically sending emails and sorting out last minute arrangements for when I am away. That would be tomorrow. One bloody day!! I really do need to get over myself...

But in fairness, I think I was a also happy to have my mind occupied with other things. That is not to say that I am particularly nervous about tomorrow. But having unconciousness unnatuarally forced upon me is not my favourite prospect.

And it was the first night that was really dark when I got out of the tube tonight - a potent metaphor for lights going out!?!?!? We bloody hope not!

Will be a bit quiet round here for a few days - back Sunday'ish.