Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Inconvenience - you shall never be my friend

Only a few days before the operation on my thumb and I have suddenly realised how handy it is to have two opposable ones! I'm fairly relaxed about the op itself - but it is the logistics to follow that I know are going to annoy the hell out of me!

Carrying a shopping basket - no probs, one good hand left for that. Then populating that basket with items, bugger!

I know this is small cheese compared to what some people face everyday of their lives - but when little things, simple things, become harder than they could fairly expect to be - I really will find that irksome.

Other than that - all is well. The hospital sounds great and thank the good lord for Private Health Insurance!