Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Knackered

A combination of throwing the routine out of the window and very average sleeping (not related!) have resulted in me piking out at 10pm for the last three nights.

Not good.

Just talked to Ma about going home in Feb, assuming our Head Office move is over by then - that's now the official plan. And assuming I can carry over the leave I still need to get through until early next year - the have rules about these things over here don't you know.

On an unrelated matter. If you were laying out supermarket shelves - would you not put the dish brushes somewhere near the washing liquid? It's the little things...