Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Busy blah busy blah

Back to being stupidly busy at work, and only set to get worse before I come home. And to be honest - starting to feel more than a little sorry for myself!

2 office moves, develop and release 2 websites and back end platform, 2 businesses rebranding, merging 2 of our businesses into one entity blah blah blah....

All before when I leave early April. Bugger.

The good news is I'll be wrecked getting on the plane, sleep the whole way back and be well ready for tipping buckets of vino lakeside with the whole clan the day after I get back!

Ship it in.