Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Cracking day!

The weather is perfect, I am still well pleased with the job and now chilled in general. Have bought a few things - and me and Emma (Jones - see below) are going to head somewhere in Europe for a few days this weekend for a final blow out before real life begins again!

Scarlett is at the Glastonbury festival this weekend - so I have the house to myself (Lock down? Hell yes!). I talked to Mum this morning and she sounded fantastic.

All in all, the stars are in alignment and I am looking forward to checking out another part of Europe in the next fews days. Alicante in Spain is looking likely at this stage.